What we offer
Our aim is to create a unique and inspiring experience where people of all ages and abilities can feel good about themselves. We want all our pupils to achieve success in an atmosphere designed for movement, health and fun.
We offer a range of movement based sports and like to think we have something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for;
- Traditional gymnastics offering floor and large apparatus work on bars, beam, vault and tumble track for all ages. We also have, by invitation, competitive gymnasts who compete local UK gymnastics events and displays.
- For more adventurous types, Parkour offers a blend of traditional freerunning, gymnastics-fused movements, flips and tricks. It is free-flowing, creative and adventurous.
- With our Sapphire Elite Cheerleaders, we offer both recreational and competitive teams. We also offer Tumble sessions, all on the floor or sprung tumble track, it’s all about dynamic movements and linking them all together.
Explore our classes by clicking on one of the boxes below or scroll down for day camps, one-to-one sessions and private coaching.
Holiday Day Camps
February Half-Term Day Camps are now OPEN for bookings! With camps running on Tue 20, Wed 21 & Thu 22 Feb in Hoddesdon and a special PARKOUR Day Camp on 20 Feb and CHEER Day Camp on 21 Feb in Cheshunt.
Our holiday day camps run every half-term and school holiday, when our usual term-time classes aren’t running. They include a range of our activities based on gymnastics, cheerleading and parkour, all with our Affinity ethos in mind.
We strike a balance between structured activities for great learning and progress, with a relaxed feel and space for input and choice from athletes. Our focus is on engagement: a welcome environment with activities that kids, athletes and coaches love. Helping them to discover what makes their eyes light up and inspires them about movement. (Oh plus it’s us, so safety and professionalism is a given).
Activities we do, but are not limited to, are:
- Specific skills focus – handstands, cartwheels, backflips etc.
- Parkour – apparatus circuits, tricks, kicks, wall skills.
- Dance, cheerleading jumps, motions and group routines.
- Team and partner work and games.
FEBRUARY HALF-TERM DAY CAMPS
HQ – Hoddesdon
Tue 20 February 2024
Wed 21 February 2024
Thu 22 February 2024
Goffs Churchgate, Cheshunt
Tue 20 February 2024 (PARKOUR Day Camp)
Wed 21 February 2024 (CHEER Day Camp)
(AM FULLY BOOKED)
For those that stay all day, we’ve an hour for lunch (please bring your own), for digestion and chill out activities. You can bring your own choice of entertainment during this break or join in ours.
Holiday day camps are suitable for those children of school age – reception year and upwards.
DAY CAMP LOCATIONS
FULL DAY 9:30am-3:30pm
HALF DAY AM 9:30am-12:00pm
HALF DAY PM 1:00pm-3:30pm
£38 for a full day camp
£19 for a half day camp
Don’t attend classes with us yet? Welcome, we’d LOVE you to join us. Please book using the button below.
If you already attend Affinity classes, book your place at a day camp by logging in using the link in the menu or in LoveGymnastics App (if you’ve already downloaded it!).
121 sessions and private coaching
These classes are individually tailored to you – choose a day and time that best suits you. You may want to book private coaching to help boost performance in a certain area, or for a private group activity such as a Birthday party.
Depending on your aims we’ll cover a range of activities. Attendees will leave feeling welcome and confident, having had a great time and learnt some new skills.
Develop skills and boost your performance
Private coaching might be right for you if:
- You are an existing member wanting to boost progress on a certain skill or two.
- You are a member elsewhere but want to access 121 help with our coaches to develop your skills.
- You train in a related sport or activity and want to learn a few things to support that – we’ve coached stunt athletes, fitness professionals, dancers, pole dancers and aerialists.
In these sessions you direct what it is you want to work on and our coaches will get to work on making it happen.
Sessions start from 30 minutes.
Prices are dependent on Coach and availability.
If you’d like to book a session, please follow the link to our Event page to check out availability.
(Affinity members, please follow the link on the member hub to login to your account)
We want you to be happy that you are attending the right session for you, pop us a message below if you need any further information.
Classes with Affinity Founder, Jen are also available on request. Please click the button to request below